Friday, November 26, 2010

Marriage

I got thinking today, about marriage. I like the whole white dress thing, I wouldn't want to be married in a church. I'm a Pagan, not a Christian, and would like to be married somewhere meaningful to me. Somewhere full of nature. Botanical gardens might be nice...

Anyways, I digress.

Can I copyright marriage? I mean you can copyright anything now. I think a few years back Microsoft copyrighted the double-click. It would be one hell of a way to make money. I charge a $2 royalty from any institution that marries a couple. I could be rich in a month!

There were about 2.1 million marriages in the US in 2009. So, in short... I am going to copyright marriage so all of you people can make me a millionaire in a years time.

This has been Gwen. Your pissed off, ranting redhead. And do you promise to give Gwen $2? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment